BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Hello, my name is Wile E. Coyote, Genius."

I am frustrated. Why? Because I can't find any pictures that work on this stupid thing. Ugh.




Hi. Today was weird. Actually, today was pretty lame. I did not like today. Today I wrote an essay, and did a ton of geometry homework-which I did not understand because I missed class (I was sick-see last post). So I had to do three pages of that, which is not fun. Oh and I'm in a bad mood, which is probably because of all the crap I did today, but knowing that makes it no less bad. Actually, knowing it just makes me kind of annoyed.

Ok so I'm gunna tell you a story that I meant to tell you yesterday, but forgot. Sorry. Not really. Oh, you don't forgive me? Well now you have to forgive me. Welcome to Communism, my friend. Anyway..... So the other night a woke up some time in the early morning because I had to pee. So i got up and went to the bathroom, and when I came back i realized that my room was pitch black. I couldn't see anything. So I'm walking along, trying to find my bed and guess what I did (your guess is wrong. HA.). I ran into some drawers on the side of my bed, at a considerable speed. In other words, I ran into a big wooden thing and still have the mark above my right eye. And in case you were wondering, YES, IT HURT. BADLY. So the lesson of the day is that you should never wake up and have to pee. Oh wait, you can't help that can you. So I guess the lesson of the day is, run into big wooden things and then tell me about it so I can laugh at you. Sounds much better. :)

Why don't you tell us about those rabbits, George...

0 comments: