
Konichiwa.
I like that picture. "It makes my brain smile." Lol not really I just thought it was like really awesome. Anyway...
Today I decided to make a blog. Why? Because I have too much time. Kidding. I don't have enough time. But, too much time or not, I am making one anyway. And this is it. I feel so special :D just kidding. You're special! No, wait. That's a lie. You're not special. And do you know why? Because this, my not special friend, is communism. Just kidding, this is America. But unfortunately we are heading in that direction... Why am I having an argument with myself? Because of Philangies. Oh and I thought I would mention (because of the imminent threat on my life if I do not) that Becca says hi to you. Unless you are Becca, saying hi to yourself-which would be weird o.O I call that "the Chad face" because he does it all the freaking time. But Chad is so freaking awesome that it doesn't matter that he does it all the time. Plus, he's got me doing it too...
Friday, August 28, 2009
HA! This is not about you. Is it?
Why don't you tell us about those rabbits, George?
Posted by Anderson at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment