
Hello! It's me. But you already knew that. Anyways, hello again. The other day I found a $15 iTunes gift card, and i was really happy about it. It was pink with a chick dancing on it... Anyways, yeah so I found the gift card. And with it (yesterday) I bought A Skylit Drive's new album Adelphia, which happens to be AMAZING :D I'm a huge fan of ASD. Yes, I know the album cover is weird (and kind of creepy), but their music is not at all reflected by it. They aren't dark or creepy or emo or anything like that. They're just awesome. You probably wouldn't like it, but I do. Anyway, I also bought a few Sonic Syndicate and Sonata Arctica songs, all of which which are also fantastic. I need like 300 dollars to spontaniously appear in my wallet so I can go to Coconuts and spend it all in like 5 minutes. It would literally only take me that long (and that's because I'd have to find all of them). I like music alot. I'm really excited about Sonic Syndicate's new album (whenever it comes out), and I want them to release their new single on iTunes. But they haven't yet >:O sad.
OH, and I really need you to pray for Mary Jackson (whether you know her or not) because she's been having medical problems for a long time, and today she fainted (again) and they didn't find her for a few hours. The E.R. can't do anything to help her, so really God is the only One that can do anything for her now. So please pray that He will.
Homework should be outlawed.
Why don't you tell us about those rabbits, George...
Monday, October 12, 2009
Adelphia
Posted by Anderson at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thank you. :)
Post a Comment