BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Will Defy Gravity Yesterday.

Hello! I like this picture. It shows what I want to do. Well, sort of. I do want to skydive, but I would much rather skydive UP than down. I am a big anti-normality person (as you know if you spend time around me), and I think that would be the coolest thing. As my title (yes, it is that way on purpose) says, I will defy gravity yesterday. I just haven't figured out how yet. But never fear, if there is a will, there's a way. And I have the will. So the way better frickin exist...


Anyway, life is (still) insane. School is hard, annoying, incredibly important, and so far my grades are up. I have the best friends in the world. Yet despite all of this I still feel the need to get the frick out of here. I can't wait until college... Too bad I have to :(

Becca had a migraine thursday, and missed English class. Stinks for her. Chad bought New Found Glory's new CD, and apparently it is awesome. I tried to hang out with Will today, and failed magnificently. And Noah has a big head.

I will now end this pointless (yet informative) post by asking this:

Why don't you tell us about those rabbits, George...

0 comments: