Hello. I have no idea what that word means. Hoobastank. I just heard it somewhere and thought it sounded funny, so there you go. Also, Jesse Warbington is not over 5 feet tall. No, you shall get no further explanation for that comment. Anyway, I'm really tired. Becca and Jack had a school project that they "needed help with", so I decided to help. "Help" meant wearing a toga, lying in the fetal position in mud while it's raining, and sucking your thumb while pretending to be a baby. Now you understand the lengths to which I will do things for my friends. It's actually probably just me being stupid, but heck who knows. Actually, you probably do. I'm probably the only one that doesn't. But until I know, none of that counts. Ha.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
HOOBASTANK, Togas, and Short People...
On another note (I seem to love saying that) high school is frustrating, annoying, and hard. Especially the part where they want you to "work." That's the hardest part. I'm not gunna tell you what the next hardest part is, because I haven't figured it out yet.
On another, more amazing note, I have decided that FTW not only means "For the win", but also "For the waffle." Why? That is a secret. You'll have to ask me in person for it to make sense. XD
So why don't you tell us about those rabbits, George...
Posted by Anderson at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment