Ahhh hello. it's been a while. Too long, actually. Much too long. But I haven't had time to post in a while so you will just have to get over it and be content. Anyway, I love weekends. This weekend especially. I got to play golf (for the first time in for everrr) with Garrison and then spent the night at his house, then see him and Chad for most of yesterday (Sunday). And we are the Triplet Buttons (and we have that copywritten. So, ha). We were gunna be the three amigos but that's so unoriginal that we fell asleep. So--through an extremely long and intense choosing process--we decided on the Triplet Buttons. And we dig it.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Stuff Happens. Get used to it.
On another note, friendships are so complicated. It seems like everytime you think you're settled down and everything will be ok, something happens that lights the world ablaze (woah I am so making that into a lyric). Anyways... It's crazy. People are so fickle (that is a real word, look it up) and it makes life so confusing and difficult. I just wish everyone could get along. But they can't. It hasn't happened since Adam and Eve, and it'll never happen again. But that knowledge makes it no less frustrating; actually it makes things more annoying because I know that nothing I can ever do can make things change. It's supposed to be this way though, and it's probably better that it is, because if things were different we wouldn't need to strengthen our faith. Challenges are what draw us closer to Him, and if you know me very well you know that I've had my fair share of those. We all have.
On another other note, I can't wait to go to college.
Why don't you tell us about those rabbits, George...
Posted by Anderson at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment