Hello. Life is insane. It's driving me mad. Not making me mad (although it's doing a good bit of that too), driving me mad. First of all (but not most of all), Abby (my dog) is being freakish. Ever since my dad left for Ukraine yesterday it's like she knows that no one can make her do anything. And it's making me fricking insane. UGH!!! Second, school is hard. I just don't like it. And knowing how important it is only makes it more annoying. Third, people are completely insane. No one can get along, there's always something wrong, people never listen to other people, and I'm tired of it. Adam and Eve had no idea how good they had it back in the Garden, and now they've gone and blown it for the rest of us.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Life, and things in it.
I need to get that Rise Against CD from Chad... I need to get about half a billion CDs actually. I need a job. So bad. I never get paid anymore, even for the work that I used to get paid for. So I am literally without any source of income. Not that I ever get out of the house to spend it....... I'm just in a bad mood. >:( I like that emoticon. Chad taught me a new one today. <(") It is a penguin.
*GASP* Speaking of learning, I learned how to play the intro to "Flag in the Ground" by Sonata Arctica :D it sounds really cool, and is actually very simple. I'm working on learning more stuff by A Day To Remember. Their stuff is normally pretty simple, but it's still hard to learn 5 things at once.
Why don't you tell us about those rabbits, George...
Posted by Anderson at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment