It is the day after Thanksgiving, and I am just now able to blog about how much I love Thanksgiving. The food is awesome, I love seeing my family, and not having school doesn't exactly suck either :D Am I the only one that thinks Black Friday is a weird name? The day after Thanksgiving is called "Black Friday," but I do not know why. Actually, I don't know ANYONE that knows why. So for all we know, we might be participating in the biggest racial name scandal in history (actually, I think ANY racial name scandal would be the biggest; have you ever heard of another one??). Abby stop liking my foot. Anyway....
I have decided that ham (not Chad, I am talking about the meat) is better than turkey. Why? For a few reasons:
1. It tastes better.
2. It has a funnier name.
3. Turkey has L-Tryptophan and Carbohydrate Metabolism in it, which makes you tired. I do not like food that makes me more tired than I already am. It would be different if it was chocolate, but seeing as it is not chocolate, that does not matter right now.
4. Is a number.
And, after that exceedingly thought-provocative list, I am sure your world has just entered a tailspin of uncertainty. I apologize for causing you such grief. But, rest assured, there is something that you can concentrate on to get you through this wave of confusion: remember that you will one day die, that it is inevitable, and that you will probably not be ready for it.
After that, I have nothing left to say. Die.
Why don't you tell us about those rabbits, George...
Friday, November 27, 2009
Ham, Turkey, and Lots of Other Stuff.
Posted by Anderson at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment