BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hello.

Hello. I is back. Yes, I know it is hard to believe, but I is. After many random and consecutive groundings over unimportant things, I live on to post again. Funny how life works... Actually, no it is not funny. I find myself extremely annoyed by the fact that life, in all of it's workings, is not funny. My dog is licking a desk. Stop it Abby... Anyway, life. I do not like a whole lot of it. I remember when I was little and I couldn't wait to be a teenager. Now I wish I was little again. Funny how that works...


Guess what. I'm sick. With what? No idea. Where did I get it? No idea. I blame Garrison. But that accusation is unfounded... But anyway, because of this mysterious and unnamed ailment that is currently haunting me, I had to miss my classes today. This is bad. Not to mention the facts that my head feels like it's gunna explode, I cannot--at present--breathe through my nose, and that the cake is a lie. That last part was irrelevant... Anyway, I am miserable. No one else is home, except my dog, Abby, and she is driving me insane. As if I don't go there often enough.

I need a new pillow. I slept for less than three hours last night. Part of this is due to sickness, part is due to my pillow being a rock with a 30-year-old Star Wars pillowcase on it.

Anyway, I think this is all I planned to say (and I didn't plan to say as much as I did). So, until next time, "May you live every day of your life."-Jonathan Swift.

Why don't you tell us about those rabbits, George...

0 comments: