BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

In my opinion, he deserves to keep them.

So, there is a story out about a man in Pensylvania that stole 100 copies of Modern Warfare 2 from a GameStop. How did he accomplish this? By telling the clerk that he had a friend outside with a gun, that was willing to shoot anyone that called the authorities. After stating this, he takes 100 copies of Modern Warfare 2, along with some other items, and leaves. He is still at large.

As Jim Sterling from Destructoid.com says, "I'm amazed at the man's audacity, and almost want to crown him a hero for such a bold move, especially since my cynicism tells me that there was no friend, and he lied about the whole gun thing. If he truly walked into a GameStop, pretended some mythical guy was outside with a gun, and walked away with as much Modern Warfare 2 as he could carry, then I say we should not even attempt to bring him to justice, for he has earned his crime."

I find myself agreeing with Jim here. This man was either an idiot, or a genius. Right now, seeing as he has not yet been caught, I am leaning more toward the genius side. But we shall see. I honestly do not think he will be caught. And even if he is, he will be forever remembered in the gaming world...

Why don't you tell us about those rabbits, George...

0 comments: