Hello. i have decided, in case you didn't know, that life is full of ideas. Most of them are bad. But there are some good ideas hidden within the waffle, and that is what I am referring to, as it is not humanly possible to list every bad idea in existence. There simply are too many. But on the other hand, there are also an infinite amount of GOOD ideas. Funny how I can talk that long about ideas without stating even one. Actually, that is half the point. I REFUSE TO TELL YOU THE GRAND IDEA I HAVE HAD. Because as long as you don't know, you can not expect it of me. And I like things better that way. Only one person has heard of my idea, and to you, person, I have only finished a little bit of it. Like, a ridiculously small bit. But I'm going to try and finish it because that would be amazing. I will send you, person, a copy of the first, um, section when I am finished with it.
On another note, I just found out that Garrison's bday is Sunday. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY G!!!!!!!! I salute you, even though you are not about to rock.
Just kidding. He was lying. But I'm gunna post this anyway so that I don't have to say it later :P MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Lool. (Yes, I am aware that I just said "lool". I am also aware of a great many other things.)
Well, now it is time for me to go. Goodbye, short people (particularly Jesse Warbington, whom you should all make fun of for her shortness).
Why don't you tell us about those rabbits, George...
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Ideas
Posted by Anderson at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment